If you’re looking for body sculpting or body contouring near Vacaville, Avanti Body is the place for you. We offer the latest in body contouring technology with Lipo-light. If you’re unfamiliar with this method of sculpting, toning, and shaping problem areas, check out our recent blog post (link) about Lipo-light. In this post, we’ll answer some questions we commonly receive from our clients.
1. How long is each session?
Each session lasts about 20-30 minutes. The initial session may take a little longer.
2. Is it painful?
No! Unlike many other fat removal procedures, such as liposuction, Lipo-light is a pain-free, non-invasive body sculpting system. In fact, the treatments are very relaxing.
3. Is Lipo-Light Safe?
Yes! There are no known risks involved in using Lipo-Light. The Lipo-Light treatment is 100% noninvasive and causes no bruising or scarring and requires no recovery time. You can resume normal activities immediately following each treatment.
4. Will the fat come back over time?
No, the fat will not come back on its own. However, as with any fat loss, you will need to maintain a healthy diet and exercise program in order to maintain the fat loss long-term.
5. What should I wear to a treatment?
Treatment pads will be placed directly on the skin, so comfortable, loose clothing such as yoga pants, shorts, and t-shirts are recommended.
6. Do I have to exercise post-treatment?
Yes. It is highly recommended that post-treatment exercises are done to stimulate the lymphatic system in removing fat from your body.
7. Will I lose weight?
Lipo-Light helps with inch loss and spot reduction. We offer red light therapy for fat loss, and we also recommend doing a weight loss program consisting of diet and exercise, in addition to these therapies, if your body fat percentage is greater than 25%.
8. How long does it take to see results?
Results vary depending on the body type, metabolism, and activity level. It can begin delivering effective results in just one treatment. However, sustained results occur when it is used for at least 4 weeks, in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
9. Can I target multiple areas at once?
With Lipo-Light you will target a specific area, such as belly fat, for each session. You will have more effective results this way as we can target the proper lymphatic elimination areas and produce better fat-loss results. We recommend completing one area before starting on another Lipo-Light treatment area for optimal results.
10. How can I enhance the results?
- Eat a healthy diet, high in whole foods. Watch caloric intake—excess calories will counteract the treatments.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine while receiving treatments.
- Stay hydrated. You should drink 1/2 ounce of water per body weight pound, with a minimum of 64 ounces per day.
- Do 30 minutes of moderate exercise or walking per day throughout treatments.
- Lymphatic massage can help your body’s lymphatic system and fat removal processes.
- It is also recommended that you avoid eating 2 hours before and after treatment.
The Avanti Body Difference
Avanti Body is the leading rejuvenation spa for body contouring near Vacaville! Call us to schedule an appointment and discover the Avanti Body difference for yourself. And don’t just take our word for it—see what our clients are saying. We’re offering grand-opening promotional pricing for a limited time as advertised on Groupon and Facebook!